Where is my 1099 tax form?

If you are a US publisher, please be informed that Skimbit Ltd is not required to issue and file Internal Revenue Service tax reporting Forms W9 (1099) with respect to commissions paid during the year. The reason being that we are trading in the UK and therefore this IRS form is not needed.

If you are a US taxpayer this does not necessarily mean the commissions are not taxable to you. You will need to consult with your tax adviser.

If you require earnings reports, these are available in the Payments section of the Hub. Link here: https://hub.skimlinks.com/payments

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.