The ‘by date’ report breaks your performance data down by date, such as daily, weekly or monthly, within the date range selected in the top filter.
Choosing the date grouping
Above the blue report headers are the date groupings.
- Click “Day” to group report rows into calendar days.
- Click “Week” to group report rows into weeks. Weeks start on Monday.
- Click “Month” to group report rows into months.
Partial periods - weeks and months will still be shown if they include partial data e.g. if your report runs up until Thursday 9th March, the week Monday 6th March (to Sunday 12th March) will be shown including the 4 days data.
After choosing which sites you want, as well as the date range in the drop down selectors, the results will be displayed.
You can now visualise your performance report data with 8 different graphs.
- Conversion Rate
- Order Value
If you want to view your performance report data without the graph, you can simply click ‘Hide graph’.
The report rows are date-based, initially sorted by date descending. Data for revenue, sales and order value is imported based on affiliate reporting processes and leads to different reporting time windows (most are 24-72 hours). Detailed explanation of each data column and behaviours of the data here.
Sorting the results
You can sort the results by any column by clicking that column, which will sort the data (within the date range you have specified in the top drop down selector). Click to toggle between ascending and descending sort.
Filtering the results
You can filter your report results in the following ways:
- Device - the default view is to include all devices. Click Desktop, Tablet or Mobile to filter for data from those specific device types only. Note: our device data is based off what we capture from users and is sometimes not available. You can switch to the “by device” tab to see how much data is labelled as “Unknown”.
- Country - the default view is to include all countries. Choose a country to filter for data from that particular country only. Note: our country data is based off the IP address of the user who made the impression, click, sale and the accuracy is reliant on our partner who supplies the data. You can switch to the “By country” tab to see how much data is labelled as “Unknown”.
- Affiliated/unaffiliated - the default view is to include affiliated clicks only. Click the toggle to switch to unaffiliated clicks, which will display unaffiliated clicks for the date range and date grouping you have specified. All conversion/revenue columns will be turned off for unaffiliated filter.
Drill-downs allow you to click on a specific row in a report and provides you with the ability to better filter your data with the following options:
- By Merchant
- By Page
- By Site
- By Device
- By Country.
Downloading the data
You can click the download icon at the far right side above the blue report header, and a new tab will open, and a CSV file will be generated/downloaded of the current report.