The Report by Site breaks your performance data down by site/domain, within the date range selected in the top filter.
By clicking on the date drop down, you can see your data from:
- The last 30 days
- The last 7 days
- This week
- Last week
- This month
- Last month
Or select ‘compare to previous’ to compare your performance from two different periods. More information on comparative reporting is available here.
Data is imported into this report 6 times a day, bringing you up to speed with your performance and commission data daily. You can also see the last date and time when data was imported into the report, to see how complete the data is for the day.
The report rows are your domains registered with Skimlinks, initially sorted by revenue descending. Data for revenue, sales and order value is imported based on affiliate reporting processes and leads to different reporting time windows (most are 24-72 hours). Detailed explanation of each data column and behaviors of the data here.
Sorting the results
You can sort the results by any column by clicking that column, which will sort the data (within the date range you have specified in the top drop down selector). Click to toggle between ascending and descending sort.
Filtering the results
You can filter your report results in the following ways:
- Device - the default view is to include all devices. Click Desktop, Tablet or Mobile to filter for data from those specific device types only. Note: our device data is based on what we capture from users and is sometimes not available. You can view Report by Device to see how much data is labeled as “Unknown”.
- Affiliate/Flat fee - the default view is to include all affiliate and flat fee revenue. Use the filter to view only affiliate revenue, flat fee revenue, or both – giving you a clearer view of how your commerce content is performing and simplifying your reporting. Note: Flat fee revenue is for managed publishers only.
- AMP - the default view is to include performance generated with and without AMP. Click Exclude AMP or Only AMP to filter data.
You can also customize your Publisher Hub in your local time zone and currency by changing the filters on the top of the report. Find out more here.
Use the filter next to each page to drill-down into:
- Date: how the site performed on each day / week / month
- Merchant: how each merchant performed on the site
- Page: how each page performed on the site
- Link: how each link performed on the site
- Device: which device was used on the site
- Country: the countries where the site performed best
Downloading the data
When you click the download icon at the far right side above the blue report header, a new tab will open, and a CSV file will be generated/downloaded of the current report.
Please note, CSV downloads are not available when comparative reporting is enabled.