Yes. You can opt in again at any time via the account settings in the Publisher Hub or by letting your account manager know directly. Participating in Audiences by Skimlinks provides you with the opportunity to earn incremental revenues from this service without any changes to your site or additional effort on your part.
Articles in this section
- What is Audiences by Skimlinks?
- As a publisher, how do I participate in Audiences by Skimlinks?
- Can I opt out of Audiences and still use Skimlinks’ Affiliate service?
- Can I opt back in to Audiences by Skimlinks?
- What if I’ve implemented Skimlinks via the Link Wrapper
- Will I get Audiences revenue if I’m using the fave.co URL shortener?
- How does Audiences by Skimlinks work?
- How do I grow my Audiences by Skimlinks revenue?