No, but as we are going to market as a premium data provider, it will naturally self-select high-quality buyers. We know how valuable this data is, and we are passionate about ensuring maximum value and revenues to publishers, so Audiences is appropriately priced. Skimlinks will be selling access to Audiences to reputable advertising agencies and their clients. Skimlinks obliges advertisers to meet the local market criteria for compliance.
Articles in this section
- How much will I get paid for my data? What is it worth?
- How will revenue be reported? Separate to my affiliate income?
- When will revenue be reported?
- Is there a risk of cannibalization of my display revenues?
- Can I limit who you sell my data to?
- How much revenue has Audiences by Skimlinks generated for publishers?
- Where is Audiences by Skimlinks segments currently available to advertisers?
- Can you provide reports of which advertisers use Audiences by Skimlinks?
- Will I need to add anything to my site to enable Audiences?
- Will Audiences change how Skimlinks.js works on my site?