We can provide overviews of the advertisers buying our audience segments where possible. Not all platforms allow for this information to be shared back, and very few allow for real-time sharing of this information. Over time we expect this to improve as the data market matures.
Articles in this section
- How much will I get paid for my data? What is it worth?
- How will revenue be reported? Separate to my affiliate income?
- When will revenue be reported?
- Is there a risk of cannibalization of my display revenues?
- Can I limit who you sell my data to?
- How much revenue has Audiences by Skimlinks generated for publishers?
- Where is Audiences by Skimlinks segments currently available to advertisers?
- Can you provide reports of which advertisers use Audiences by Skimlinks?
- Will I need to add anything to my site to enable Audiences?
- Will Audiences change how Skimlinks.js works on my site?