Offers that meet the first-month threshold, and are therefore fully activated, are given some leeway in meeting the monthly requirement before being deactivated. Offers that do not meet the $150 (or equivalent amount in the relevant operative currency) threshold for several months in a row will be revisited and put on notice that they may be reset to the base rate if additional publisher interest is not generated.
Articles in this section
- I can’t set a second rate in my affiliate network. How do I incentivize individual publishers?
- How quickly do you implement new rates?
- Who can initiate a rate change? publisher, network or merchant?
- How do I publicize the new rates with publishers?
- Are there any limitations to the number or duration of the rates I set?
- How do I actually implement these rates?
- Can I mix and match publisher groups to tailor my offers?
- Does my offer always need to generate $150 a month to stay active?
- What are the various targeting bundles available to merchants?
- What are the various rate types I can set?