Publishers will receive notification of any new or special rates available to them from Skimlinks’ rate management system when they log into the Publisher Hub. In addition, the new rate will be highlighted in the publisher’s weekly, personalized offers email from Skimlinks.
Articles in this section
- I can’t set a second rate in my affiliate network. How do I incentivize individual publishers?
- How quickly do you implement new rates?
- Who can initiate a rate change? publisher, network or merchant?
- How do I publicize the new rates with publishers?
- Are there any limitations to the number or duration of the rates I set?
- How do I actually implement these rates?
- Can I mix and match publisher groups to tailor my offers?
- Does my offer always need to generate $150 a month to stay active?
- What are the various targeting bundles available to merchants?
- What are the various rate types I can set?