Publishers like to know that the effort they put in now will have a significant impact. If the rate can be lowered quickly, publishers have less certainty about the revenue they can generate and and have less of an incentive to promote your products and brands. Providing a window of 6 to 12 months gives publishers enough time to introduce you into their editorial strategy, start seeing the benefits of their relationship with you, and promote you even more.
Articles in this section
- Can you manage my affiliate relationships for me?
- Why does the increase have to be for at least 6 months?
- Why do I need to increase the commission rate by more than 50%/100% to become a Preferred Partner?
- Do I need to be a Preferred Partner to use Skimlinks new rate management system?
- I can't increase the commission by 50%, could we negotiate a lower rate?
- Why a minimum 50% increase?
- What are the benefits of the program? Can you tell me in more depth please? What does it look like?
- What sort of uplift can I expect from joining the PPP?
- How does the co-branded signup form work?
- If I join the Program, how many times will my offers be featured in your blog?