First, you must opt-in to the Skimlinks data coop. Then, Skimlinks automatically shares data revenues with all its publisher partners based on their contribution to the cooperative, without any complex set-ups or data management processes. As a member of our publisher network, you already have access to the data cooperative so you don’t need to do anything to take part, and can start benefiting from data revenues straight away.
Articles in this section
- What is Audiences by Skimlinks?
- As a publisher, how do I participate in Audiences by Skimlinks?
- Can I opt out of Audiences and still use Skimlinks’ Affiliate service?
- Can I opt back in to Audiences by Skimlinks?
- What if I’ve implemented Skimlinks via the Link Wrapper
- What if I’m using the fave.co URL shortener?
- How does Audiences by Skimlinks work?
- How do I grow my Audiences by Skimlinks revenue?