Yes. You can opt out of of Skimlinks’ data cooperative (and therefore Audiences by Skimlinks) via your account settings in the Publisher Hub at any time. By choosing not to participate in Audiences, you are opting out of earning revenue from this service and free access to insights for your audience. Opting out will not affect your usage of the Skimlinks affiliate platform service. Opt-out takes approximately 24 hours to be effective.
Articles in this section
- What is Audiences by Skimlinks?
- As a publisher, how do I participate in Audiences by Skimlinks?
- Can I opt out of Audiences and still use Skimlinks’ Affiliate service?
- Can I opt back in to Audiences by Skimlinks?
- What if I’ve implemented Skimlinks via the Link Wrapper
- Will I get Audiences revenue if I’m using the fave.co URL shortener?
- How does Audiences by Skimlinks work?
- How do I grow my Audiences by Skimlinks revenue?