No. We do not sell raw data to advertisers. We create unique audience segments that merchants and brands can use to target ad campaigns. At no stage does an advertiser know anything about an individual, or anything about data from a specific publisher. All data is anonymized and aggregated.
Articles in this section
- Am I risking my visitors’ privacy by participating?
- You’re selling data to advertisers?
- How does using your Audiences by Skimlinks make me more revenue?
- How does the Skimlinks coop benefit me?
- Do I have to join the coop to use your data?
- Why would I allow you to sell my data instead of selling it directly?
- Why would I pay for your segments instead of using my own data?
- You’re selling audiences to advertisers?
- How many publishers opt in to your co-op, and therefore power, Audiences by Skimlinks?
- I’m confused. What is the difference between the Skimlinks data co-op, and Audiences by Skimlinks?