The vast majority of publishers opt-in to the Skimlinks data cooperative. On average, 97% of publishers in our network have opted-in to the data co-op.
Articles in this section
- Am I risking my visitors’ privacy by participating?
- You’re selling data to advertisers?
- How does using your Audiences by Skimlinks make me more revenue?
- How does the Skimlinks coop benefit me?
- Do I have to join the coop to use your data?
- Why would I allow you to sell my data instead of selling it directly?
- Why would I pay for your segments instead of using my own data?
- You’re selling audiences to advertisers?
- How many publishers opt in to your co-op, and therefore power, Audiences by Skimlinks?
- I’m confused. What is the difference between the Skimlinks data co-op, and Audiences by Skimlinks?