No. One of the benefits of working with Skimlinks is that you don’t need to do anything differently. If you are opted-in to Audiences by Skimlinks, we will automatically include you in the data cooperative from that point forward.
Articles in this section
- How much will I get paid for my data? What is it worth?
- How will revenue be reported? Separate to my affiliate income?
- When will revenue be reported?
- Is there a risk of cannibalization of my display revenues?
- Can I limit who you sell my data to?
- How much revenue has Audiences by Skimlinks generated for publishers?
- Where is Audiences by Skimlinks segments currently available to advertisers?
- Can you provide reports of which advertisers use Audiences by Skimlinks?
- Will I need to add anything to my site to enable Audiences?
- Will Audiences change how Skimlinks.js works on my site?