As of October 2017, merchants can set differentiated rates on a CPA or CPC basis. In the future, Skimlinks is exploring expanding this capability to include flat-rate or hybrid rates. A timeline for this feature has not been decided yet.
Articles in this section
- I can’t set a second rate in my affiliate network. How do I incentivize individual publishers?
- How quickly do you implement new rates?
- Who can initiate a rate change? publisher, network or merchant?
- How do I publicize the new rates with publishers?
- Are there any limitations to the number or duration of the rates I set?
- How do I actually implement these rates?
- Can I mix and match publisher groups to tailor my offers?
- Does my offer always need to generate $150 a month to stay active?
- What are the various targeting bundles available to merchants?
- What are the various rate types I can set?