No, you do not need to be a PP or VIP program member to target different publisher groups with special rates through Skimlinks’ rate management system. Skimlinks’ flexible rate management system is a tool all merchants -- regardless of size -- can use to optimize their affiliate revenue.
Articles in this section
- Can you manage my affiliate relationships for me?
- Why does the increase have to be for at least 6 months?
- Why do I need to increase the commission rate by more than 50%/100% to become a Preferred Partner?
- Do I need to be a Preferred Partner to use Skimlinks new rate management system?
- I can't increase the commission by 50%, could we negotiate a lower rate?
- Why a minimum 50% increase?
- What are the benefits of the program? Can you tell me in more depth please? What does it look like?
- What sort of uplift can I expect from joining the PPP?
- How does the co-branded signup form work?
- If I join the Program, how many times will my offers be featured in your blog?