Ensuring our publishers have the right incentives to promote your brand and products is key to getting more traffic and sales. Our publishers trust us to get them the best commission rates and to endorse select, high-quality merchants that will resonate with their audience. As part of our qualification criteria to join the Preferred Partner program, we require merchants to provide a 50% increase over their base rate to demonstrate their commitment to our publishers. Preferred Partners must agree to maintain these enhanced rates for at least 6 months in order to give publishers time to act on the rates, and start driving meaningful traffic to the merchant.
Articles in this section
- Can you manage my affiliate relationships for me?
- Why does the increase have to be for at least 6 months?
- Why do I need to increase the commission rate by more than 50%/100% to become a Preferred Partner?
- Do I need to be a Preferred Partner to use Skimlinks new rate management system?
- I can't increase the commission by 50%, could we negotiate a lower rate?
- Why a minimum 50% increase?
- What are the benefits of the program? Can you tell me in more depth please? What does it look like?
- What sort of uplift can I expect from joining the PPP?
- How does the co-branded signup form work?
- If I join the Program, how many times will my offers be featured in your blog?