There are a number of reasons why a sale might not be recorded:
- The most likely cause is that Skimlinks has not been installed correctly so we first suggest that you look at our installation guides
- Your site/link may not have been the last referrer to the merchant site
- Your site might not be approved for use on the Merchant's program
- The user may have cleared their cookies before purchase.
- The user might come from a country not supported by the Merchant Program (for country-specific programs)
- As sales are accredited with the dropping of a cookie, perhaps your user is using an ad-blocking software that blocks cookies on their browser
- The Merchant cancelled the commission. This can happen for a variety of reasons.
Sales can take from 5 - 7 days to show up in your reporting as we wait for the merchant and affiliate networks to report sales to us. In extreme cases it can take up to 2 weeks, so it just may not be displayed yet. If this is not the case, please feel free to reach out to our fantastic Support team. They can check that the merchant is tracking correctly across our publishers.
We are, however, unable to investigate individual sales. It is a breach of our program policies to use affiliate links to profit from your own sales.