There are a number of reasons why a sale might not be recorded:
- The most likely cause is that Skimlinks has not been installed correctly and so I would suggest that you look at the installations guides.
- Your site/link may not have been the last referrer to the merchant site
- Your site might not be approved for use on the Merchant Program
- The user may have cleared their cookies before purchase.
- The user might come from a country not supported by the Merchant Program (for country specific programs)
- As sales are accredited with the dropping of a cookie, perhaps your user is using an adblocking software that blocks cookies on their browser.
Sales can take from 5 - 7 days to show up in your reporting as we wait for the merchant and affiliate networks to report sales to us. In extreme cases up to 2 weeks, so it just may not be displayed yet. If this is not the case please feel free to reach out to our support team. They can check that the merchant is tracking correctly across our publishers. We are unable to investigate individual sales. As publishers you should not be using affiliate links to profit from your own sales. This would be a breach of our program policies specifically:
- Generate impressions, clicks, or transactions through any means other than those initiated by non incentivized end users.
We understand that you may need or wish to make some test purchases and if you would like assistance with this please submit a ticket here. The most likely cause is that Skimlinks has not been installed correctly and so I would suggest that you look at the installations guides.