Setting up exclusive rates between Skimlinks Publishers and Merchants requires operational time and cost, so we need to be sure they are financially rewarding for all parties. As a result, there is a threshold of £100 in uplifted commissions in the first 30 days, and after that period the threshold must be £300 in the past 90 days consistently
Articles in this section
- Can I receive Publisher domain reporting?
- What insights can merchants gain from domain reports?
- Can merchants request custom reports?
- Is there an interface or login for Merchants?
- Why haven't I received my report?
- Can I receive page level reporting?
- Why can't I see the referring URL?
- Performance reports for Awin Merchants
- Performance reports & referring URL for CJ Merchants
- Performance reports for Commission Factory Merchants