Setting up exclusive rates between Skimlinks Publishers and Merchants requires operational time and cost, so we need to be sure they are financially rewarding for all parties. As a result, there is a threshold of £100 in uplifted commissions in the first 30 days, and after that period the threshold must be £300 in the past 90 days consistently
Articles in this section
- How can we expand our reach / gain more exposure through Skimlinks?
- What exposure will I get if I increase commissions?
- How can I promote offers and promotions with Skimlinks?
- What types of offers work best for publishers?
- Can I have a Skimlinks Merchant Account Manager?
- How do I set up exclusive rates for Skimlinks publishers?
- How quickly do you implement new rates?
- Why was my exclusive rate (RMS) cancelled?
- Uploading Offers via Awin
- Uploading Offers via Rakuten