Partnerize clients have access to complete domain-level data for traffic and conversions originating from the Skimlinks Publishers in the Partnerize interface and through downloadable reports from the Partnerize interface.
If you are a Partnerize merchant, please contact your Customer Success Manager to get access to the 'subaffiliatedomain' parameter. Once you have access, please follow the below steps:
- Add an additional field to the ‘conversion items’ report by clicking on the ‘column’ icon and select ‘subaffiliatedomain’.
- Download the report
- The Skimlinks Publisher domain data will appear:
- in meta_subaffliatedomain if you process sales as an in-line conversion (a conversion with a single item)
- in meta_item_subaffliatedomain if you process multiple items in each sale
If you would like to view Skimlinks Publisher domain reporting in the Partnerize interface, you will need to opt in by contacting your Partnerize Customer Success Manager and asking for Meta Reporting. Once you have access please follow the below steps:
- Click on create a report.
- Name your report
- Click on item
- Click on the `Meta parameter` and select subaffiliatedomain from the dropdown.
- Select one or more of the values from the value dropdown.
- Complete the rest of the conditions for the report.