When you pull a signature activity/order reports in Rakuten, you can add a "Referrer URL" field and often see which page a sale came from. You can see reasons why a referring URL may not appear here. If the referring URL is not visible in Rakuten, then we will not have the information either; but we can tell you which Publisher the click/transaction relates to. Feel free to reach out to our Support team here.
Articles in this section
- Can I receive Publisher domain reporting?
- What insights can merchants gain from domain reports?
- Can merchants request custom reports?
- Is there an interface or login for Merchants?
- Can I receive page level reporting?
- Why can't I see the referring URL?
- Performance reports for Awin Merchants
- Performance reports & referring URL for CJ Merchants
- Performance reports for Commission Factory Merchants
- Performance reports for Impact Merchants