We’ve made some updates to our APIs to make our naming conventions consistent with the industry and improve your experience.
Changes to the Merchant API and Merchant Endpoint:
- We’ve limited the rate of API calls to 1000 per hour per API key in docs. This is to make sure the API remains reliable for all users.
- The value id in response has changed from merchant_id to advertiser_id. Please note that this response column is deprecated and you should now use advertiser_id.
- merchant_id now has advertiser_id value in response. Please note that this response column is deprecated and you should now use advertiser_id.
- We’ve added the filter merchant_id so that details of the advertiser regarding that merchant is seen.
Read the Merchant API documentation here >>
Changes to the Commissions API and Commission Report Endpoint:
- merchant_details now has advertiser_id and advertiser_name
- We’ve added a filter on a_id so you can filter on that advertiser's commissions
- merchant_details duplicates id and name in merchant_id and merchant_name respectively to be clear which entity is being described. id and name are marked as deprecated.
Article is closed for comments.