The Report by Link breaks down your performance data by links within the date range selected in the top filter.
By clicking on the calendar drop down, you can see your data from:
- The last 30 days
- The last 7 days
- This week
- Last week
- This month
Or select ‘compare to previous’ to compare your performance from two different periods. More information on comparative reporting is available here.
The report rows are unique links, sorted by revenue descending. For each row, we will show you the following stats i.e. clicks, sales etc.
Filtering the results
You can filter your report results in the following ways:
- Device - the default view is to include all devices. Click Desktop, Tablet or Mobile to filter for data from those specific device types only. Note: our device data is based on what we capture from users and is sometimes not available. You can view Report by Device to see how much data is labeled as “Unknown”.
- Affiliate/Flat fee - the default view is to include all affiliate and flat fee revenue. Use the filter to view only affiliate revenue, flat fee revenue, or both – giving you a clearer view of how your commerce content is performing and simplifying your reporting. Note: Flat fee revenue is for managed publishers only.
- AMP - the default view is to include performance generated with and without AMP. Click Exclude AMP or Only AMP to filter data.
You can also customize your Publisher Hub in your local time zone and currency by changing the filters on the top of the report. Find out more here.
Sorting the results
You can sort the results by any column by clicking a column header, which will sort the data (within the date range you have specified in the top drop down selector). Click to toggle between ascending and descending sort.
Search for a link
Above the link column is a search box. Start typing or simply paste a link/domain to filter down the links listed in the table below.
Use the filter next to each page to drill-down into:
- Date: how the link performed on each day / week / month
- Page: how the link performed on each page
- Site: how the link performed on each site
- Country: the countries where the link performed best
Downloading the data
When you click the download icon at the far right side above the blue report header, a new tab will open, and a CSV file will be generated/downloaded of the current report.
Please note, CSV downloads are not available when comparative reporting is enabled.