The Product Bought report displays information about the products your audience/readers are purchasing.
This is a BETA report and displays product information from:
The report should not be used as a commission report, rather as an informative report to understand what types of products are being bought from the networks listed above.
All information provided in the Product Bought report is subject to change, alterations and cancellations. Revenue figures may be delayed, depending upon network reporting.
The following data is shown in this report:
- Product name - name of the product.
- Merchant - the merchant who sold the product.
- SKU - product SKU.
- Quantity - the number of products sold.
- Order Value - the total order value.
- Revenue - revenue from this transaction.*
*Revenue data may be delayed.
You can perform the following actions in this report:
- Date selector - change the selected dates to display time specific results.
- Search - search the report for a specific product name.
- CSV Export - export and download a CSV of the information displayed in the report.
- Merchant profile - merchant names are clickable and you will be taken to the merchant profile.
- Sort - Quantity, Order Value and Revenue fields are sortable (< >).
In some cases, you may see the following information:
- Undefined - this is where we do not have the product name.
- Discount - this is a discount applied to the purchase.
- Lead - this is not a product purchase, but a lead.
We love to have feedback on our reports, please click the Submit Feedback link at the top of report to do so.
Nb. Product information is available from 8 January 2018.