The Product Bought Report shows you which products your readers have bought after clicking through from your content. Use the report to see the products bought (even if it’s different to the product featured), the quantity bought, and the revenue generated.
The Report displays product information from:
The report should not be used as a commission report, rather as an informative report to understand what types of products are being bought from the networks listed above.
All information provided in the Product Bought report is subject to change, alterations and cancellations. Revenue figures may be delayed, depending upon network reporting.
The Report shows:
- Product name - name of the product
- Merchant - the merchant who sold the product
- SKU - product SKU
- Quantity - the number of products sold
- Order Value - the total order value of the purchase
- Revenue - revenue from this transaction*
*Revenue data may be delayed.
You can perform the following actions in this report:
- Site selector - select which domain you want to view data for, or leave at All Sites to view data from all domains
- Date selector - change the selected dates to display time specific results
- Search - search the report for a specific product name
- Download - export and download a CSV of the information displayed in the report
- Report time zone - select to view data in your local time zone
- Report currency - select to view data in your local currency (currently there are 10 currencies to choose from)
- Merchant profile - merchant names are clickable and you will be taken to the merchant profile
- Sort - Quantity, Order Value and Revenue fields are sortable (< >)
In some cases, you may see the following information:
Unknown product name - this is where we do not have the product name, however the rest of the information is correct
We love to have feedback on our reports, please click the Send Feedback link at the top of the report to do so.