The Skimlinks Revenue Source Report is a must-have for any Publisher wanting to see what activity drives revenue and which channels, platforms and placements perform best.
With 35 columns of actionable data, including 11 UTM parameters and the Skimlinks CustomID, you can track exactly where each sale comes from, and get the insights you need to optimize your content distribution and grow your revenue.
The report includes details on each order driven through your content. To name a few:
- Merchant & Merchant ID
- Custom ID
- Domain & Domain ID
- Click Date
- Browser, Device & OS
- Sales, Order Value & Total Revenue
You can also view specific details on where that order has come from through a number of Page and Link UTM parameters. Publishers who use UTM parameters in their content distribution don’t need to do anything. For these publishers, Skimlinks automatically picks up UTM attributes from URLs and adds them into the Revenue Source Report.
Skimlinks also provides Publishers with the ability to set up a CustomID to capture and report on information crucial to your commerce content strategy, such as:
- Author name or ID
- Unique ID
- Your own Product Vertical or Content Categorization
Click here to find out more about how to set up the CustomID.
You can perform the following actions in this report:
- Site selector - select which domain you want to view data for, or leave at All Sites to view data from all domains
- Date selector - change the selected dates to display time specific results
- Download - export and download a CSV of the information displayed in the report
- Report time zone - select to view data in your local time zone
- Report currency - select to view data in your local currency (currently there are 10 currencies to choose from)
- Merchant profile - merchant names are clickable and will take you to the merchant profile
- Link - links are clickable and will take you to the product on the merchant website
- Page - page links are clickable and will take you to the article mentioning the product
- Sort - All fields are sortable (< >)
We love to have feedback on our reports, please click the Send Feedback link at the top of the report to do so.
Article is closed for comments.