The Real-time Clicks Report shows which of your articles, links and merchants are generating clicks.
It’s updated every 15 minutes allowing Publishers to quickly optimize and promote the popular content, increasing revenue potential. Click on Refresh data to view up-to-date information while using the report.
Publishers can quickly see which content their audience is engaged with in real-time through insights into:
- In the last hour
- In the previous hour
- In the last 3 hours
- In the previous 3 hours
- In the last 24 hours
Please note, to appear in this report, a link must receive 6+ clicks in the past 24 hours.
You can perform the following actions in this report:
- Site selector - select which domain you want to view data for, or leave at All Sites to view data from all domains
- Search - search the report for a specific page or link
- Merchant - merchant names are clickable and will take you to the merchant profile
- Link - links are clickable and will take you to the product on the merchant website
- Page - page links are clickable and will take you to the article mentioning the product
- Download - export and download a CSV of the information displayed in the report
- Sort - All fields are sortable (< >)
There are a number of ways Publishers can use the Real-Time Clicks Report:
Identify high-performing pages
Sort the data by the pages with the highest number of clicks during the past hour to see which pages are popular or increasing in popularity. Because Publishers know this content is resonating with their audience, they can promote it through other channels such as homepage, newsletters, or social media.
During key shopping events, it’s important to know which links are at risk of returning Out of Stock responses, you can also use this data to help your team identify and prioritize which high-performing links should be manually checked.
Rearrange the order of links on a page to promote high-performing links
For articles with multiple links, you want to make sure the link with the highest engagement appears at the top of the page. You can use the real-time click data, to sort by page, link and clicks in the last hour and compare this against your article and make any optimization decisions.
Removing low-performing links
You can use the report to identify links that aren’t performing and remove them from your page. As the report in the Publisher Hub only displays 100 rows of data, we recommend you download the full report to do this analysis.
FeedbackWe love to have feedback on our reports, please click the Send Feedback link at the top of the report to do so.