The Report by Country breaks your performance data down by country, showing you which countries drive the most engagement and revenue.
By clicking on the calendar drop down, you can see your data from:
- The last 30 days
- The last 7 days
- This week
- Last week
- This month
Or select ‘compare to previous’ to compare your performance from two different periods. More information on comparative reporting is available here.
The report rows are countries, initially sorted by revenue descending. Note: our country data is based off the IP address of the user who made the impression, click, sale and the accuracy is reliant on our partner who supplies the data. Users that cannot be grouped to a specific country will show under “Unknown”.
Data for revenue, sales and order value is imported based on affiliate reporting processes and leads to different reporting time windows (most are 24-72 hours). Detailed explanation of each data column and behaviours of the data here.
Sorting the results
You can sort the results by any column by clicking that column, which will sort the data (within the date range you have specified in the top drop down selector). Click to toggle between ascending and descending sort.
Filtering the results
You can filter your report results in the following ways:
- Device - the default view is to include all devices. Click Desktop, Tablet or Mobile to filter for data from those specific device types only. Note: our device data is based on what we capture from users and is sometimes not available. You can view Report by Device to see how much data is labeled as “Unknown”.
- Affiliate/Flat fee - the default view is to include all affiliate and flat fee revenue. Use the filter to view only affiliate revenue, flat fee revenue, or both – giving you a clearer view of how your commerce content is performing and simplifying your reporting. Note: Flat fee revenue is for managed publishers only.
- AMP - the default view is to include performance generated with and without AMP. Click Exclude AMP or Only AMP to filter data.
You can also customize your Publisher Hub in your local time zone and currency by changing the filters on the top of the report. Find out more here.
Use the filter next to each date to drill-down into:
- Date: performance in a specific country on each day / week / month
- Merchant: which merchants are consumers engaging with in a specific country
- Page: which pages are performing in a specific country
- Link: which links are performing the best in a specific country
- Site: which sites are performing best in a specific country
- Device: on which devices readers are viewing your content in a specific country
Downloading the data
When you click the download icon at the far right side above the blue report header, a new tab will open, and a CSV file will be generated/downloaded of the current report.
Please note, CSV downloads are not available when comparative reporting is enabled.