The Merchant Status Report shows the merchant programs that are now inactive. This report is updated daily when merchants notify us of program changes.
Use this report to see how many clicks you’re sending to these merchants. Then, go to the Page Report link to see which pages in your domains have links to each one, so you can update your content with alternative merchants.
The Report shows:
- Merchant - merchant name
- Program status - the reason for the merchant status - either Inactive or Merchant at risk
- Date notified - the date you were notified about the merchant at risk
- Estimated revenue impact last 7 days
- For Inactive merchants = Non affiliated clicks last 7 days x EPC
- For Merchants at risk = Affiliated clicks last 7 days x EPC
- Affiliated clicks last 7 days
- Non affiliated clicks last 7 days
- Alternative merchants - alternative merchants you can substitute in your commerce content. Click on the merchant name to view Merchant Profile
You can perform the following actions in this report:
- Site selector - select which domain you want to view data for, or leave at All Sites to view data from all domains
- Download - export and download a CSV of the information displayed in the report
- Report time zone - select to view data in your local time zone
- Report currency - select to view data in your local currency (currently there are 10 currencies to choose from)
- Program status - click on see details to view Merchant Profile
- Page report - click to view the Report by Page and see all pages where you feature the merchant and how they are performing
- Sort - All fields are sortable except Alternative merchants (< >)
We love to have feedback on our reports, please click the Send Feedback link at the top of the report to do so.
Article is closed for comments.