The Link Optimization Report is exclusively available to Publishers who have enabled Dynamic Link Optimization. On average, activating Dynamic Link Optimization and optimizing 404 and out of stock links can lead to a 2-10% uplift in revenue.
The report shows you the number of optimized clicks and incremental revenue generated from any 404, Out of Stock or Inactive Merchant links in your content where you have Dynamic Link Optimization enabled. You’ll start to see insights when you reach 100 optimized clicks per domain and from 404/Out of Stock links or Inactive Merchant links.
Please note, Out of Stock and Inactive Merchant link optimization is available in the US only.
The Link Optimization Report provides Publishers a view into:
- Total number of optimized clicks
- Total number of optimized sales
- Total order value
- Total revenue - this is the incremental revenue you have generated from having the Dynamic Link Optimization enabled.
The report also shows the following metrics per site:
- Optimized clicks
- Optimized sales
- Order value
You can perform the following actions in this report:
- Site selector - select which domain you want to view data for, or leave at All Sites to view data from all domains
- Date selector - change the selected dates to display time specific results
- Select all optimized links or select to view only out of stock, 404, or inactive merchant links
- Download - export and download a CSV of the information displayed in the report
- Report time zone - select to view data in your local time zone
- Report currency - select to view data in your local currency (currently there are 10 currencies to choose from)
- Activate Dynamic Link Optimization - you must have the Skimlinks code installed in order to use this feature
- Site - site links are clickable and will take you to one of your sites
- Sort - optimized clicks, optimized sales, order value, EPC, and revenue fields are sortable (< >)
We love to have feedback on our reports, please click the Send Feedback link at the top of the report to do so.
Article is closed for comments.